April 9, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$25
The Grape Gatsby is a prohibition speakeasy themed fundraising event to be held at the Starkville Public Library on April 9, 2022 at 6:30 pm. There will be wine, food from local restaurants, and live music. Additionally there will be a wine pull featuring wine donated from local liquor stores and library patrons!
Attending the Event
- Tickets to the event will be $25 in advance/$35 at the door. Tickets allow entrance and include one complimentary glass of wine served on premises as well as one pull to wine a bottle of wine. Wine pull will continue as long as supplies last.
- Additional wine pull tickets may be purchased at the event while supplies last
- Additional glasses of wine will be available but purchasable ticket at the event while supplies last
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres will be available from many local restaurants and cooks
- There will be live music and a space cleared for dancing should attendees care to “cut a rug”
Purpose of the Event
This event will serve to raise money for the Starkville-Oktibbeha County Public Library System to fund special projects that, due to budgetary restrictions, are unable to be funded from the library’s general operating budget. Funds from this event could be used to supplement the library collection, purchase furniture, programming materials, additional training for staff, and equipment the library needs.